Senior Android Developer
Silicon Valley’s hottest pre-IPO company is expanding their mobile product line and looking for a hands-on lead Android engineer to oversee flagship product development and creation of vertical applications. Since initial release revenue has doubled YOY spurring competitors to bow out, pivot or mimic their unique features and highly advanced consumer-facing UI/UX. If you’d like the opportunity to own something used daily by millions across the world, be part of a speedy growth plan that speaks for itself and innovate with a group of talented engineers please get in touch!
This position is onsite daily in Silicon Valley. It is a full-time role that can offer up to $180k, no consultants or third parties will be considered. You must be in Silicon Valley currently for immediate in-person interviews.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Android/Java development
- Deployed consumer apps on the store
- Prior hands-on leadership experience overseeing development of one or more mobile applications
- MSCS from a leading academic institution
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- API integrations
- Payment processing
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive total compensation package including base
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Unlimited PTO