Product Support Engineer
Leader in phone and device leasing has an open job for a Product Support Engineer here in the San Francisco office. The pay for this role is $70,000 to $80,000 per year depending on experience.
The company has created a platform for users to lease cell phones and other devices at a low cost. They have brick and mortar locations as well as online retail. The company is revolutionizing the new idea of “lease to buy” for devices, and needs a product expert to provide support. As a Product Support Engineer, you’ll be a liaison between product and engineering, and will help to resolve customer and partner issues in a timely manner. Ideally you know about writing scripts, and are looking to move into a software development role within the company.
If you want to get your foot in the door at a startup (that is owned by a larger company and has stability) that is rapidly growing, and get training to become a software developer, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years in a Tech Support or Software Development role
- A get it done attitude
- Some knowledge of SQL and/or shell scripting
- Python, Rails, Java coding, yippee!
- Prior work experience in a customer-facing role
- Some knowledge of Networking and Linux Systems Administration
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage, competitive salary, equity,
- PTO, flexible hours, work/life balance.