Senior Software Engineer
Functional programming and Object Oriented. Always been a back and forth battle. If you'd like to work somewhere that doesn't care what tool or language you use, this could be a good spot to land. Producing landscaping changing technical solutions requires companies to evolve and embrace new technologies.
In this role you'll work on an agile team of about 12 engineers building external client facing software platforms. The company has consistently been a top voted place of work in Philadelphia for the past half decade. The time to join is now.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferably thorough Java experience Version 1.8 is preferred
- Strong understanding of logic, algorithms and mathematical programming principles
- Excellent experience with Linux
- Ability to work in a team environment and wear many hats
- Not afraid to speak up
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in behavior metrics studies or Ad Tech
Benefits & Perks
- Full health insurance with employer contribution to the premium.
- Dental, vision
- unlimited vacation
- full commuting cost comp