An incredibly well-funded health engagement start-up in the heart of the Loop is looking for an Interaction Designer to join their in-house team. They have recently gained several pharmaceutical giants as their clients and are expecting tons of growth. This would be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of an emerging company in a very competitive industry.
- 1-3 years of experience in user centered design, user experience or human computer interaction for consumer products across multiple platforms (web, mobile, kiosk - the more the better)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Experience developing and maintaining design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Usability and User Experience Research background/experience is a plus
- Avid user of social, health, mobile applications
Benefits & Perks
- This role is full-time, in-house with full benefits, a matching 401k and paid time off. You will join a collaborative team and be using all Agile methodologies.