Quality Assurance Lead
One of the world’s largest consulting firms in Richardson is rapidly expanding their Technology Operations and is looking to add a seasoned Quality Assurance Lead to join their testing team. The company specializes in providing leading services to the employment benefit industry, and have been in business for over 50 years!
The Quality Assurance Lead will be responsible for the quality and overall testing approach to the benefits retirement division of the organization. The ideal candidate will be someone who is very comfortable with assessing the current needs of the system and department, and have the opportunity to build a strong team of contributors around them. As a Quality Assurance Lead, you should be someone who can participate in the SDLC, along with heavy database testing and validation testing within a highly trafficked and highly scalable application. You will also have the opportunity to take your current knowledge of the employee benefits sector and provide insight and unique solutions, any experience with testing databases that hold pension-plan information will be highly useful.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment with seasoned professionals, most of whom have 10+ years of tenure with the company. This is a highly impactful role for the company and their continued growth, and you will be a much needed resource for the organization. Don’t hesitate in submitting your resume, as the hiring manager is conducting interviews currently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the Employee Benefits Industry
- Experience leading Quality Assurance teams, and building out appropriate resources for the continued growth of the environment and technology department
- Strong experience with database testing and validation testing
- Strong Automation and Manual testing experience
- Expertise in understanding the “Ins & Outs” of QA along with creation and execution of test cases and test plans
- Extremely communicative and expressive, as you will also be tasked with communicating with technology team members & business users.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technology vertical
- Experience testing applications within the employee benefits industry, ideally testing data related to pension plans and other monetized benefit plans
- Heavy Regression testing experience
- Ability to Assess and develop solutions for internal growth
Benefits & Perks
- Strong Benefit package including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401k with employer match dollar for dollar or contribution
- Flexible scheduling, and generous PTO
- Opportunity for continued growth and upward mobility