Lead Android Engineer
A globally-located digital agency in the Loop wants to build out its development team with strong mobile developers who want to build out native Android applications using Java and Eclipse. They are looking for Lead Android Engineer to join the Sunnyvale team and build out native mobile applications for its clients.
These clients are major E-commerce companies around the world. A few clients of this company have been named on Fast Company’s “10 Most Innovative Companies” list in consecutive years. This company notices candidates who are passionate about mobile development, published apps in the Google Play store and an eye for design.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience developing native Android applications
- Published applications in the Google Play store are required
- A background with web services or design is a plus
- Passion for mobile development
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits
- A good amount of vacation time
- Opportunity to travel around the US, whether it’s to client sites or to other offices around the country
- Be able to work on customer-facing applications and work with a tight-knit team that cares as much about mobile development as you do