SAP Project Coordinator
Located in South Jersey, this company has been around for over 100 years. They cover all aspects in the biopharmaceutical industry including the sale of pharma products for up-front stages of R&D as well as for full-scale production. They are committed to excellence in Environment, Health and Safety. They strive to improve the quality of life for their associates, contractors, visitors and the community.
As part of the Information Technology team, you will be the liaison between the company and the outsourced consulting company. After a recent merger, three brands are coming together to make a new brand. This SAP Project Coordinator should be comfortable with the SAP system and have project management experience keeping projects on time and in budget. This position is onsite five days a week working in a collaborative web development team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional technical project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- Able to work with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications for SAP Ecc 6.0
- Knowledge of SAP modules: such as SD, MM, FI/CO, WM and PP
- Ability to perform configuration in SAP Modules
- Strong IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Lives in a commutable distance to company location to work in office 5 days a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive SAP experience
- Team mentality, consultative approach
- Proven prior experience with IT project management
- Prior experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
Benefits & Perks
Comfortable work environment, great work and life balance (hours: 8am to 5pm), team environment, relaxed culture, medical benefits, paid time off, opportunity for growth.