Technical Support Engineer
One of the most successful peer-to-peer lending startups in San Francisco has an open job for a Help Desk Engineer in the downtown San Francisco office. This job can pay $70,000-$100,000/year depending on experience.
The company has built one of the most popular social financial platforms, and is growing rapidly. As a Help Desk Engineer, you’ll work with all internal users (250+) to ensure that everything is working properly. Whether that’s a laptop, printer, email—you’re the go-to person.
We love Jack and Jills of all trades who like to get their hands dirty, so if that’s you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as Help Desk Support Engineer
- Expertise both Windows and Mac—we use both!
- Expert level of communication, both verbal and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of IIS and Powershell
- Prior experience in a mid-size enterprise environment
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO, 100% healthcare coverage for the individual and 75% for family
- 401K matching up to 5%,
- 6 weeks maternal and paternal leave
- Fitness and commuter allowance
- Stocked kitchen and catered lunches, equity, diversity in the workplace