Software Developer in Test (SDET, Cucumber)
A leading technology company in Dallas, TX is looking to hire due to fast growth of their product line! The company produces one of the most influential platforms that drives the digital industry to new heights. The company has grown from a small, local start-up company to a globally recognized brand!
Currently the engineering team needs to hire a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). The SDET will need to have experience with both testing and developing. You should consider yourself a strong programmer, with experience utilizing Python, and strong automation build experience with Selenium Web Driver. The team is currently building a proprietary framework around Selenium, so you should also have strong adaptability and be comfortable learning new technologies and approaches. The ideal candidate will have experience with behavioral testing and be comfortable with technologies like Cucumber and Gherkin.
This is a great opportunity to be on a strong team of engineers, where you will be challenged to grow through a supportive and results-driven team. This is a full-time, permanent role in Dallas, and can only offer W2 based employment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building Selenium Web Driver automation frameworks
- Hands-on object-oriented programming experience with Python, Ruby, YAML or similar language
- Automated Testing using Bheavior Driven Testing with Cucumber, Calabash, or similar.
- Experience with building test frameworks, setting up integration testing, test-driven development, and behavioral testing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cucumber syntax
- Experience with Junit, NestedRunner, Mockito, Greenmail, or similar mocking and integration tools
Benefits & Perks
- Competetive Base Salary and Bonus pottential
- 401k and employer contirbution
- Generous PTO
- Fun, collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to explore tools, technologies, and hardware of your choice.