SQL Server Developer (Healthcare)
A large healthcare company based in Irvine is looking to hire a talented BI Developer with significant experience in MS-SQL Servers, including SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS technologies. This candidate will also have a strong grasp of ETL, data delivery, and data modeling as well as the ability to develop their own data warehouse solutions in order to optimize the overall client experience.
This candidate must be a creative thinker with the ability to strongly grasp client and company needs, as well as a strong developer with a deep understanding of data warehouse principles. Additionally, ideal candidates must be service oriented with great interpersonal and communications skills, a keen eye for detail, and self-motivated.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development in large-scale database solutions
- Experience with MS-SQL Server 2008 r2 – 2014
- Experience using T-SQL
- 3-5 years working with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- A strong understanding of database and ETL structures and principles
- Experience with dimensional modeling and data warehousing
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some knowledge of OLAP, OLTP, and building cubes
- Experience working as a database analyst previously
- Experience with partitioning and exceptionally large data sets
Benefits & Perks
- Medical benefits, including health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K options
- Options for flexible hours
- PTO, paid sick time
- Excellent company culture and a fun work environment!