Senior SQL Developer (Financial Services)
A popular credit reporting services company located in Orange County looking for an experienced Database Developer to design, and implement their databases. The idea candidate will be well versed in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and T-SQL, as well as writing code for database procedures.
This candidate will be required to interact and possibly lead and direct other team members, and must be familiar with a variety of database concepts and procedures. This is a good role for someone who is creative and proactive, and willing to use their experience and best judgement to work on a wide scope of projects as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years experience working with MS-SQL 2012 or later
- 6+ years experience with SSRS, SSIS
- Knowledge of Stored Procedures, Queries, and Tables
- Experience with T-SQL and ETL
- Experience with SSAS, specifically building cubes is a plus!
- Experience with data warehousing
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Science, Mathematics, or related field
Benefits & Perks
- 401K options
- Medical benefits (health, vision, dental)
- PTO, paid holidays, Paid sick leave
- Excellent company culture!
- Chance to mentor and lead other developers