Mid-Level Big Data Engineer (Contract to Hire)
A Sunnyvale R&D Center for one of the leading names in the automobile industry needs a Mid-Level Big Data Engineer to work on a new project in the "connected car" space.
This position can either start out as a 6 month contract-to-hire for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to explore new and different technologies!
Required Skills & Experience
- Java/Distributed Programming – Must have strong knowledge of architecture, data structures, design patterns, and algorithms. In this role the candidate would ideally be leading a small team in making architectural decisions and hands-on coding. Any Scala experience is considered a plus.
- Cassandra/ NoSQL experiences.
- Tableau or similar experience is also required.
- Someone who can work closely with the data science team is also highly desired.
Benefits & Perks
- Potential conversion to a full-time employee
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit