Lead Android Developer [e-Commerce]
An exciting Android position has opened up at a global leader in online luxury shopping. Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, they're seeking a Senior Android Developer to join the team and take ownership of their flagship application, which is released on both Android and iOS platforms. They're looking for an independent thinker who can hit the ground running and collaborate with their mobile team and Director of Engineering.
This venture capital-backed startup is the go-to place for buyers and sellers of luxury and antique items. As a Lead Android Developer, you will work on maintaining and expanding their current application as well as working on higher-level code architecture.
Candidates for this Lead Android Developer position must have experience with native application development and 3+ years working on Native mobile applications. Strong experience with Java and Android Studio is highly preferred as is experience working on established Android teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of Java, SDK, and Android Studio
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to e-Commerce
- Any knowledge of iOS is a plus
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Innovative tech!
- Casual Fridays