Development Operations Engineer
Are you looking for a company that does AWS and DevOps correctly? Look no further! This well-established company has a profitable application built sitting on a heavily virtualized environment. Don’t worry, this is a pump and dump job into AWS, they’re building their next gen version app from scratch and looking to launch their cloud based infrastructure simultaneously to go live. For the right engineer, they can hire an engineer to work in the Irvine based office with a salary up to $125,000 with a 10% bonus.
This is a great role for pure Open Source minded engineers to join a great company with a strong team. You’ll enjoy great benefits, stability and fast paced environment. Apply now!!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems engineer/DevOps in a Linux environment.
- Scripting/Automation with Ansible or Puppet required.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies – AWS, Openstack, etc.
- Apache web server experience.
- VMware virtualization for large environments
- Database experience with SQL, mySQL and msSQL (querries)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker Containerization (with Rancher)
- Jenkins CI builds from scratch.
- HAProxy a big plus
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
Benefits & Perks
- 401K options
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- Flexible work Schedule
- PTO/paid holidays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen