Data Engineer II
One of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the US is looking for add to its core Data Engineering group. In this role you'll work closely with the Delivery Management team to analyze infrastructure changes and map different data points. This role is all about converting information into valuable knowledge that can be used to positively affect the business.
This is a newer team so there is a lot of freedom to implement new technologies, tools, and strategies. They want folks that are driven by data and the difference in can make on a business bottom line.
Required Skills & Experience
- Data engineering focus in previous positions
- Data Mining, exceptionally strong experience in SQL
- Random Forest, Data Lake
- Data Quality and data structures
- Ability to work in a team environment and wear many hats
- Not afraid to speak up
Benefits & Perks
- Completely health insurance
- Dental, vision