Senior Deep Learning Data Scientist (Autonomous Driving)
A major car company is looking for a Senior Deep Learning Expert to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the algorithms behind self-driving cars! Candidate will be working closely with other members of the Data Science and Analytics team in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment.
Candidate will be applying advanced knowledge of statistics, machine learning with image recognition, programming, data modeling, text mining/segmentation, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries to meet a variety of business challenges. Candidate will Design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to life staking decisions.
This candidate will be joining a growing office in a small team of Deep Learning Data Scientists. Candidates with stronger open source programming and computer science backgrounds will be looked upon most favorably. You should be excited to come work on the next level of technology!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Torch7, Theano, or TensorFlow
- Experience with multi-model data such as speech, text, and imagery
- Demonstrated experience working with large, complex datasets using big data technologies and languages
- Master’s or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with multi-threading, GPU computing, or Spark
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and to communicate effectively
- Experience working in a cross-functional, agile, collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus structure