Mobile Engineering Manager - iOS
Drone SaaS startup in downtown San Francisco has built a software that enables large companies to map routes and collect flight data from drones. This has a variety of different uses in industries like construction and agriculture.
The VP of Engineering is hiring a Mobile (iOS) Engineering Manager. This person should be technical but will be managing personnel 80-90% of the time. The ideal candidate will have great communication and leadership skills. This person should also have prior management experience of 4-5+ engineers in a professional setting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous professional experience in iOS development, at least 2-3 years, and 1-2 years of prior personnel management experience
- Track record of scaling engineering teams, experience in high-growth startup
- Technical expertise, ability to establish and maintain development processes
- Expert in collaborating with product team to establish team strategy and roadmap to build an incredible product
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience or passion for drones!
Benefits & Perks
- Strong company culture, 5 stars on Glassdoor
- Open PTO, focus on work life balance
- Downtown SoMa location, easily accessed by CalTrain or BART
- Competitive equity