Lead Test Engineer
Promising drone software startup in SoMa has created a product that enables enterprise clients to map routes and collect flight data from their drones. This has a variety of different uses in industries like agriculture, construction, and urban planning. This startup is well-funded and has valuable data.
The team is looking to hire a Lead Test Engineer. This person will work on a small QE team of two, one manual tester and one dedicated backend test automation engineer. The ideal candidate will implement processes, own architecture and design of automation frameworks, improve hiring processes, and have the ability to take on a Director position as the organization scales.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong programmer in language of choice
- Knowledgeable of Selenium or similar framework
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Lead position
- High-level experience in QA strategy, process implementation, and management
- Good personality and strong communication skills
- Own testing from business user side of house
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert in Selenium and/or WebKit
- Hacker mentality!
Benefits & Perks
- Great company culture – 5 stars on Glassdoor!
- Flexible PTO and schedule, emphasis on work-life balance
- Central between BART and CalTrain
- Competitive equity package in growing startup
- Ability to grow into Director role