Mid-Level .Net Developer
Seeking a highly skilled Mid-level .Net Developer to join a non-profit organization that focuses on being an industry leader. This developer will be a part of a fast and growing team in the DFW area looking to bring on this developer to assist them in their new project working on an HER system that is utilized in tracking mental crisis hotlines. This mid-level developer will play a major role in helping drive creativity and innovation while working on all new development.
For a Mid-level developer that is seeking to jump start their career this role is perfect for someone that is passionate about development and eager to rapidly grow their career in software development. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience using .Net 4.5, C#, SQL 12, MVC, Angular, Azure, JQuery, and LINQ. The company prides itself on its unique training programming for both Junior and Mid-level developers that provides one on one mentorship within their organization. This exciting opportunity is a full time role with the potential to earn up to $92K.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with .Net 4.5, C#, SQL 12, MVC, Angular, Azure, JQuery, and LINQ.
· Minimum 4 years experience in development
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Self motivated and results driven
· Time management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred.
· Experience working in an Agile environment
Benefits & Perks
· Competitve pay+bonus
· Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
· 3 weeks paid vacation and flexibility to work from home two times a week
· 401K with matching and much more