C# Software Architect
A multi-billion international news organization is looking to build out a new suite of financial and auditing applications. Responsibilities for this C# Software Architect will also include spending the first 6 months of the job maintaining and upgrading an application from older technologies. This is a company that will allow employees to work on enterprise-level applications as well as to work on projects that touch pretty much any and every industry. While this is a C# Lead Software Engineer role, they are looking for a person that wants to be very heads-down and a hardcore coder more so than a manager.
Requirements to be even considered for this role include: a 4-year degree in Computer Science and/or related field, 4+ years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, 10 years of professional, hands-on experience using C#, as well as a strong foundation of using the full Microsoft stack. Unfortunately, as this time, work/visa sponsorship will not be available and candidates must be local to be seriously considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years BSCS degree or a degree in a related field from a notable university
- 4+ years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong design and architecture skills as well as a desire to be a heads-down coder
Benefits & Perks
- Matching 401K up to 6%
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Long-term/Short-term benefits
- 3 weeks of standard Paid Time Off