Senior DevOps Engineer
An enterprise retail company is hiring DevOps engineers to help redesign their application used by the company internally and by external clients and customers. The team is pushing to serverless architecture and needs to hire ASAP!
This candidate should have a strong operations background with AWS and Operations in a Linux environment. As the team redesigns their data platform from scratch, they’ll look to use CloudFormation, S3, EC2, and Lamda. The team is also pushing to DynamoDB, so this person will be involved with its implementation. The platforms are Java and Node.js based, and this person will likely be hands-on with Java and Python scripting. Experience with Docker/Kubernetes for containerization is strongly preferred as well.
The team of 5 people work in an Agile/SCRUM environment. This person should be a self-motivated and fast-paced DevOps engineer – interviews will be the week of 4/24!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with AWS
- Experience creating a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI)
- Hands-on coding experience (Python, Java, Node.js)
Desired Skills & Experience
- EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Lamda
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
- Passion for creating new technologies
- Agile/Scrum experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Commuter compensation