A law firm in Philadelphia is expanding and looking to hire a Senior Unified Communication Engineer to join their team. This person will be helping to bridge the gap between the Networking & AV teams. They are looking for someone to maintain, support, and evaluate the UC architecture in the law firm. This person should have strong experience with Cisco AV equipment, QoS, VTC, and additional Video & Voices services.
This person will be working on various engineering projects for network initiatives, including upgrading the network infrastructure in the conference rooms. The selected candidate will also be helping to plan the technology road-map. This person should have senior level experience with UC and AV technologies. Someone with design and project management experience is preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- UC Architecture Experience
- 5+ years of Designing & Configuring Cisco networks
- Cisco AV Experience
- Experience with QoS Implementation Experience
- Network Security Experience
- Video & Voice Services
- CoS Support
- Cisco Video Teleconference (VTC)
- Cisco Voice Gateways
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- VoIP Protocols
- Cisco Routers & Switches (plus)
Benefits & Perks
This company offers a competitive benefits package and room for growth.