Software Engineer (Java)/ QA Automation
Are you looking for a cutting edge SAAS company that is growing at a huge pace? A company located in the Irvine area is hiring a Software Developer with experience in QA Automation engineering to their team. If you like building out Software Quality Assurance automation as a Java developer in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, this role is for you! In this role you can make up to $100,000 a year to plan, develop, automate and execute software and testing environments.
Please apply if you are known to have great attention to detail, a thorough understanding of standard QA practices, and experience in an agile environment. Ideally, you have strong CS fundamentals and have the mind of a software engineer – just geared toward quality. Apply now and get to work with other brilliant engineers like yourself and work in a high growth environment!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing and/or development.
- Strong automation skills with the ability to build automation frameworks from scratch.
- Java Development (OOP).
- Experience with Automation tools such as a Selenium WebDriver
- In depth knowledge of software testing methodology, test development and test execution
- Use of Zephyr, JIRA, etc.
- Strong experience with Git, Perforce, SVN, Jenkins, is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills wanted, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong plus if you have experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Travis, Hudson, Etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Strong health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Flexible 8 hour shifts
- Diverse work culture