Senior DevOps Engineer
The leading provider in end-to-end loan management solution is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. Their office is located in Sunnyvale, and they are focused on developing a platform to create usable and real-time metrics for better investment plans, everything in the FinTech industry.
This position requires someone who is an AWS expert and has experience building CI/CD pipelines. You must also have an open-mind with working with a variety set of technologies, including a hybrid of Windows and Linux environment. They emphasize on working in an open and collaborative atmosphere with a dynamic team.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Background with Linux/Unix Admin as well as windows
- Strong with AWS
- Coding experience – Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Passionate about Automation – Saltstack, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, etc.
- Building CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Maven, Docker etc.
- Experience in working with a small infrastructure and the ability to scale up
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
- Must have worked in agile development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CloudFormation and Terraform
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills to address complex technical problems
- Team player with strong communications skill
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Flexible work hours