A company located in downtown Dallas is looking for a contract to hire Tier III help desk support agent. The company is looking to hire immediately to backfill a position. The ideal candidate will need to have extensive application support experience to be able to resolve end user help request.
This is a great opportunity to move into a fulltime role within this company. They are asking that she/he have at least 3+ years of experience in a help desk role. This position will be responsible of the receiving, prioritizing, recording and actively resolving end user help requests. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player that can cross communicate between Tier II and Tier I help desk agents to get a proper diagnosis of the issue. They will also be hands on at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software.
This is a great opportunity to move into a full time role. This company is looking to pick up the right candidate as soon as possible as they are backfilling a position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with desktop operationing systems.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative enviorment.
- Proven analytical problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sef motivated and directed
- Ability to retain information quickly
- Ability to effectively priotitize and execute tasks in a high-pressure enviorement
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit