Senior UX Designer
One of New York's fastest growing FinTech start-up is hiring a Senior User Experience Designer. The company has built a platform that is lowering the cost of education and significantly reducing student loan debt, and they have several brand new consumer facing products in early stages.
They need a Senior UX designer who can help define new features through user research and usability test and then translate those insights into high fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
This role entails extensive new product design across multiple platforms while working collaboratively with an experienced design and product team. So, if you are looking to join a growing start-up and take on brand new challenges this role could be for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Demonstrated ability to conduct user research and usability tests to define insights for new features
- Ability to creative high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing products across platforms from scratch
- Ability to mentor more junior designers