Senior DevOps Engineer
This innovative enterprise company in Plano is looking for a DevOps engineer to make the company serverless!
In this company, the engineer will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a Linux environment to build out and automate the newest systems infrastructure and cloud platform. This task will require a strong understanding of AWS or similar Public Cloud platform (Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3/EBS, etc). The engineer will also be using scripting languages (Shell, Perl) in this position. As the bridge between different teams, great communication skills is a must. The candidate will need some experience with LAMP stack and/or a systems administrating. A couple years of experience in development is a plus, too (Java or Node.js).
If you are excited to explore new technologies and love to automate, apply ASAP because interviews are happening this week!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with AWS or a similar Public Cloud platform
- Strong background as a LAMP stack software developer/Systems Administrator
- Experience with scripting languages
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in DevOps culture
- Background in development (Java or Node.js)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate
Benefits & Perks
As a permanent employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Vacation days
- Commuter benefits