This financial tech start-up is building the future of e-commerce financing, and looking for a DevOps engineer to help them scale out. This role is in their Manhattan office and can pay up to 140k.
The future of shopping is online. This fin-tech company is creating a solution to e-commerce and building the next big platform. Their fully agile team is senior level and looking for engineers to help them improve and develop their cloud and security infrastructure. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that will shape where the company goes moving forward. This is an ideal position for junior to mid-level engineers who are eager to work in a fully agile environment and push the box of innovation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years’ experience in a fully operational DevOps role
- Experience building AWS (Amazon Web Services) infrastructure and implementing security best practices in the Cloud
- Strong automation background (Ruby or Python)
- Production experience with one or more configuration management tool (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience across CI/CD pipeline
- Prior use of Docker in production
- Strong database background
- CS background
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for Advancement
- High Impact Role
- Competitive compensation