A leading global software company delivering point of service solutions aimed at transforming how government/public sector agencies engage and interact with their customers/citizens is looking for a .NET developer to join their team. They strive to lead in the creation and development of point of service solutions for some of the largest government/public sector information networks across the globe.
Headquartered in Dublin and with 5 offices around the world, this company was registered in 1989 and was listed on London’s AIM in 2011. Our customer base spans over 35 countries across the globe and is in over 70,000 business locations where their customers serve approximately 1 billion people worldwide. Their innovative and patented technology is rapidly changing the landscape of social and omni-channel retail.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience using C#, .NET, MVC a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server and solid knowledge of relational databases
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming
- At least 2 years of experience with WPF
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts
- Experience working with teams to deliver project results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- Company outings and personal/professional development courses offered
- Full healthcare benefits including vision and dental coverage
- 401k match
- Generous PTO and sick time