Mid-Level Java Developer (Contract)
One of the largest companies in Silicon Valley is looking for Mid-Level Java Developers who have a strong education in CS fundamentals to join their growing team. You will be helping this established company in a more start-up-like capacity, helping build out highly accessible APIs for their innovations department to plug into the mobile lender marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in all-things back end, including some pen-testing and DevOps work. You’re primarily a server side developer, but you like to get your hands dirty in a lot of other areas. This role offers hands-on experience mentoring junior engineers and is a great step towards a management role.
This is a contract position that can offer up to $100/hour to the right candidate. Must be physically present for interviews that are occurring right now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Back end or full stack experience
- 5 years of core Java development experience
- Demonstrated experience with REST APIs and AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Coffeescript and ETL Pipelining
- DevOps Experience
- Pen-testing/knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit