Software Engineer (Java)
A fast growing SaaS startup that focuses on data analytics to drive their platform is hiring for a Mid-level Software Engineer in their Philadelphia office.
This cloud based platform allows retailers understand their own product data and helps consumers know what they are using and make powerful decisions. The ideal candidate is one passionate about machine learning and data analytics, looking to take the next step forward in their career. You will have strong Java, Spring and Hibernate experience with interest in moving into Big Data. In addition, you will be wearing multiple hats and providing technical strategy to their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience programming with Java for at least 3 years
- Frameworks – Spring or Hibernate
- Experience creating and building RESTful APIs
- Cloud exposure with AWS, Azure, Openstack, or Rackspace
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, or Hadoop
- Continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins, or Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Dental, 401K + Matching
- 1 week long company-wide shut down between Christmas and New Year’s
- Snacks in the office