Senior Site Reliability Engineer
This tech company in mid-town Manhattan is building the future of security and identity. They are hiring for senior DevOps engineers and can pay up to 200k.
This company is building something entirely new. It is a product that is used by people now, and has prolific potential for future applications. This small agile team is composed of senior engineers who are experts when it comes to cloud infrastructure, automation and Linux, and are looking to expand rapidly. This DevOps position is ideal for engineers with extensive experience in the true DevOps space with experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services), coding for automation, and ownership of the CI/CD pipeline and full software development life cycle.
This is an opportunity to make a large impact on where the company goes moving forward, and will shape the future of tech and human interaction moving forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building out cloud infrastructure using AWS specifically
- Production experience with one or more of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Strong automation background coding in Python, Ruby etc.
- Security background and experience
- Ownership of the SDLC
- Ability to work independently and in a tight knit team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Security best practices
- Strong collaboration skills
- Background in Math, Computer Science, or Physics
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to help a company Scale
- Ownership of high level engineering product
- Join a knowledgeable senior team
- Competitive comp
- Excellent Benefits
- Build The Future!