Data Analyst (Web Analytics)
Worldwide corporation has a downtown SF-based consumer web division which is the leader in motherhood forums, products, and information. The Advanced Analytics group is hiring a Data Analyst which will be responsible for providing long-term insights, ad hoc analyses, daily reporting, and similar.
The Data Analyst should be able to work in a fast-paced team environment. He or she will be working alongside product owners and project managers. The position has great visibility within the company and will allow a junior or mid-level candidate with the perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience in data analytics and web/mobile analytics.
The company has 40M active monthly users and accounts for about 70% of all web traffic related to parenting advice and products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in Excel
- Strong understanding of relational or NoSQL databases
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Willingness to take on new/changing responsibilities
- Team-oriented attitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL expert
- Redshift or similar relational database experience
- Experience with web analytics tools
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit