Senior DevOps Engineer
This growing, Plano-based company is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support and monitor the infrastructure. The engineer will be working closely with a team to design new technical solutions and build it out.
Tap into your creative mind because this company is looking for innovative solutions for deployment automation and their infrastructure. This engineer should have experience working in a Linux environment and an understanding of system administration. This candidate will be working a DevOps role with multi-disciplinary teams. A background with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet), AWS Service or Public Cloud Platform, and scripting languages (Perl, Shell) would be great!
If you have great communication skills and are interested in working in this collaborative environment, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of systems experience
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, PowerShell)
- AWS or similar Public Cloud Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Infrastructure automation experience
- Background in development
Benefits & Perks
As a permanent employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Commuter benefits
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision coverage