Principle Mobile Engineer
A Mississauga based full-service software product shop is searching for a Principle Mobile Engineer to join their growing company. This position will be responsible for mobile strategy at the company and keeping them on the cutting edge of mobile development. You will be instructing the CEO on mobile R&D and the direction of the mobile market. The mobile domain is rapidly changing and this is a very important position in the company. The ideal engineer will have recent experience in Android or iOS development and a couple of years of lead or management experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of mobile development
- Objective-C, Swift, or Java
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Professional leadership or mentoring experience
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of more than one mobile platform / programming language
- Any publication experience on the app store would be a big benefit
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Casual Fridays!