Senior iOS Developer [Security Space]
Are you currently looking for a position that offers an awesome work environment, a personable caring engineering manager, and two very strong mobile leads that invest in not only improving and enhancing the company applications but you and your skills as well?
You are in luck! We are currently working with a company that meets all this criteria. They are located in Downtown Toronto and are focused in the security space. What’s really cool about them is that they have a startup environment but are backed by a very large corporation. They are very well-funded and one thing that sets this manager apart from others is the fact that he actually prides himself in having a healthy & positive work environment. Right now, their company has been progressing heavily and because of this, they are looking to on board another iOS developer to help support the existing application as well as the new one in development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of objective-C
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to Swift
- Any publication experience on the app store would be a big benefit
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Casual Fridays!