Rails fullstack dev
A rapidly growing consumer tech startup in the heart of downtown Toronto has a job open for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. Previous experience in a lead role is not mandatory but would be an asset for the position, as well as experience developing heavily with ROR and Heroku. The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running and take on projects right away, and bring an intellectual curiosity to learning every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in architecture and developing websites using Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable working on highly scalable applications using Restful Web-services
- Comfortable using MySQL as the database
- Comfortable in agile/scrum environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (to be discussed).