A social media monitoring and data analytics company is looking for an UI Developer to join the team. The UI Developer will have the opportunity to make a big impact, collaborate with great people, work closely with the CTO, and build beautiful web applications in a dynamic, small company environment.
The company’s current platform ingests billions of social media posts daily, performs real-time document analysis, and store them for analytics and search. The platform also features a beautiful web front-end for navigating the data as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular OR React required
- Experience with additional frameworks like Knockout.js, Backbone.js, and Bootstrap, etc.
- A desire to work with Big Data technologies like MongoDB, AWS, Docker, ES6, EC2
- Hands-on experience working with Django, experience coding a CMS, or media experience are desired
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Strong PTO plan, including company paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Quality of life benefits
- Opportunity for candidates to grow within an organization
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment