Junior UX Architect (Contract)
A global eCommerce/industrial goods provider is looking for a Junior UX Architect to join their organization on contract.
Based out of downtown Chicago, this person would help work on their primary eCommerce platforms, while also assisting with their expanding mobile presence. This company is looking for a Junior UX Architect to work alongside the current Senior member of the team and lead the analysis, design and documentation of the user experience for new products and evolving platform for their products and services. The ideal candidate will have a passion for employing a user-centered methodology as well as a love for designing and documenting the details that makes for a successful experience. Emphasis will be on employing the full design lifecycle including lean UX techniques to define the product, rapid prototyping in collaboration with content writers and stakeholders and definition of requirements and specifications.
Required Skills & Experience
? Software Required:
- Axure, Just in Mind, Balsamic or other interactive prototyping software
- Lucid Charts, Visio or other flow chart software
- Jira or other Agile ticketing system
- Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite or other document, presentation, spreadsheet software
- 2+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: information architecture, human-computer interaction, user interface design, engagement strategy, and business analysis.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in education market.
- A review of portfolio work is required, with an emphasis on problem-solution strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in HCI
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-health benefit / 3 weeks PTO