A high profile healthcare organization located in Gaithersburg, MD is looking for a Project Manager to join them in the exciting, critical stage of their growth. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of project management experience as well as have the ability to cheer-lead groups, facilitate active collaboration and drive the team towards decisions. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent working relationships with both business uses and IT, while holding all constituents to the disciplined and thorough planning and execution.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Real-world experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to cheer-lead groups, facilitate active collaboration and drive team towards decisions.
- Passionate drive to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Sincerity to help the organization excel, which includes balancing the needs of the business and IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with team productivity tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Advanced Excel skills for planning and reporting.
- Working understanding of SDLC and typical software environments, architectures, and development operations.
Benefits & Perks
Annual performance based bonus, full healthcare coverage, 401(k) company match, 3 weeks PTO and a casual work environment that promotes team collaboration..