QA Automation Engineer
This local startup is helping businesses connect more easily to the field service industry. Located in Downtown Boston this office company allows enterprises to more easily to connect with services companies either online or via a mobile device. The application allows customers to track arrival of their provider in real-time and incorporates billing to centralize and streamline the process.
As a QA member of this team you will be working with 3 other QA engineers and working closely the development team to improve test automation coverage and work on scaling out their platform. You will be testing a mobile application that runs on iOS and Android coordinates availability and scheduling services. You will be working with automation tools like Selenium and Jmeter and Rest APIs. They are looking for someone who is a quick learner and well organized. This role is the perfect opportunity to expand your skill set and be part of a growing startup.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on automation experience with Selenium, Jmeter or Blazemeter
- Experience with performance and scalability testing
- Experience testing API’s
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts
- Experience working with teams to deliver project results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans