Mid-level Full Stack Java Engineer
This team builds a SaaS platform used by the largest consumer brands in the world to conduct market research, they are in need of a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer. This company conducts research around everything from potato chips to cars. These researches have a very specific workflow and this team is building a top product offering for that space. This will be complete greenfield development. They want to build the next generation product from the ground up.
Required Skills & Experience
- They want somebody with at least 4 + years of professional Java development
- They currently utilize Groovy on Grails but plan to transition to Spring Boot for the next generation – experience with either is great
- They utilize a combination of SQL and MongoDB – strong database experience is great
Desired Skills & Experience
- It would be great if you come from an enterprise SaaS background
- It would be great if you have a strong AWS background
- It would be great if you had some experience working in a continuous integration / release environment
Benefits & Perks
This is a full time on site position in the newly renovated Waltham, MA office. It comes with a competitive base salary, bonus, and top notch benefits package. It also includes a chance to work for a brand name world renowned company in a smaller tight knit tech office that is doing all greenfield development.