Senior QA Engineer
A well-funded start-up in the IoT space is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This position requires someone who has strong fundamentals with object oriented programming and has experience setting up test automation frameworks from scratch. If you have the ability to pick things up quickly and love working with a small and collaborative team, then this is the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience with designing and architecting test automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong coding skills, one or more in – Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience setting up CI build environments – Jenkins, Git, Maven, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand details
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience automation tools – Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Team player
- AWS experience
- Rest API testing
Benefits & Perks
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Team-lunches and company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Internal growth