Senior DevOps Engineer
One of the most innovative start-ups in emergency software in Palo Alto is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. They are using machine learning and predictive analytics to develop a platform focused on how we can respond from emergencies and natural disasters.
This position requires someone who is comfortable supporting the production environment from designing the infrastructure to deployment. Must have experience in building out the AWS environment and setting up the CI/CD. You will work side-by-side with a team of engineers in a fast paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in Linux administration
- AWS expert
- Proficient in scripting – Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
- Expert in configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet/Ansible/Salt, etc.
- Building out CI/CD – Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in working with a small infrastructure and the ability to scale up
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
- Socially driven
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Benefits & Perks
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Internal growth