Software Engineer, Python
A Y-combinator-backed company in their second round of funding is looking for a back end engineer with a BS from a top-tier school to spearhead development on their core product. They're building a world-class sales communication software that integrates the highest quality data for easy, efficient and effective sales. The product scrapes tens of millions of business contacts and communication platforms to centralize a curated list of contacts and automate the outreach. This is game-changing software for business development.
The appropriate candidate is brilliantly solution-minded, driven, and craves a lot of different challenges, and should be able to pick up Python and RoR very quickly if they haven't already.
Required Skills & Experience
- BSCS from top-tier University
- Desire and ability to pick up Python quickly if no previous experience
- Proven experience in handling complex back end projects
- Strong AWS, APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Hbase, Map Reduce, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Strong with algorithms and predictive models
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Brand new work space
- Full health, dental, medical benefits
- Generous PTO