Senior Software Engineer - Big Data (Contract)
A growing Ad-Tech startup is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer in Menlo Park to contribute to their platform development and continued success within the rapidly growing advertising market. You will be working on a team of highly motivated colleagues and be responsible for driving the software project all the way from idea to implementation with the potential of making up to $120/hour
This late stage pre-IPO startup is known for their ad server platform. They are currently handling tens of billions of transactions per day. This company supports applications and products within the fast pace advertising market competing with some of the largest real time bidding companies in the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 7+ years of experience with either Java MR programming or Spark programming
- Solid understanding of Storm/Spark application models.
- Be fluent is algorithms and data structures.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Casual dress
- Snacks and drinks
- Weekly onsite yoga classes
- Transportation program
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit