Visual Product Designer
An established San Francisco based company in the health care space is looking to hire a full-time Product Designer and is willing to pay up to $130,000.
Their service is powered by Google Glass and allows physicians to spend more time with their patients and less time computing and retrieving data. The company values design as one of the foundations of their continued success. You will be joining a team of 2 other designers, yet will have the opportunity to lead your own projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience designing consumer facing web applications
- Experience designing from concept including research all the way up to the pixel perfect mockup
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to think through interaction design problems
- Experience working with cross functional teams in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interested in innovating the health care space
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay/compensation
- Great healthcare coverage
- Work/life balance
- Commuter and gym reimbursements
- 5% 401(k)