Mid-Level Machine Learning Data Scientist
Leading provider of mortgage software solutions has founded a new high-visibility Data Engineering & Machine Learning organization and is seeking Mid-Level Data Scientists up to Senior Staff Data Scientists. This is a ground floor opportunity at one of the top places to work in the Bay Area. You will be providing subject matter expertise and advising on best practices related to big data.
You will have the opportunity to work on petabytes of data that will be used to provide insight on home mortgage lending. You will utilize the most advanced machine learning techniques to do so and work on the latest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Python, Java, Scala, or C++
- Knowledge of Hadoop or Spark ecosystem
- Other technologies include—TensorFlow, Caffe, MLlib, etc.
- Collaborate with data engineering, product management, and other business stakeholders to innovate and determine how to best use data to benefit the product and company as a whole
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical leadership or lead experience
- Strong communication ability and ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for machine learning!
Benefits & Perks
- Ground floor opportunity—build data processing infrastructure from scratch
- Competitive compensation including 401k match and bonus
- Stability of leading public software company
- Work with over a PB of data!