A well-known manufacturer of medical devices and products is looking for a technically sound DevOps engineer to work on a growing team of infrastructure professionals. In this role you will focus primarily on configuration management and continuous integration, supporting consistent releases in a high speed environment.
The current product they are working on is a pain sensory and reduction product that is in the advanced and developing technologies segment of their business. The industry itself is a six billion dollar one, with projections of a 50% increase by 2020, bringing it to nine billion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong configuration management experience
- Exceptionally strong in Jenkins (CI experience back to Hudson)
- Preferably Chef, Puppet, Ansible experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux (strongly preferred)
- Scripting in Python, Perl, Powershell etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- ASQE Certification
- Experience with Data Flow
Benefits & Perks
- Great benefits
- Paid Sick Time Leave