Senior Android Developer
Looking for a Senior Android Developer to join a growing team in Toronto. This hardware and IoT company is innovating the energy industry and looking for someone with a similar mind set. They are looking for someone who enjoys working with the latest technologies and make a major impact in people’s lives. For the right person, they are willing to pay $110,000.
This company is looking for a Native Android Engineer with 3 plus year of experience in native applications. The right candidate should take pride in the customer-first product they release.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 + years of experience developing native Android applications
- Experience with Android SDK and Patterns including MVC
- Strong OOP skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ App’s in Google Play or App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or a related Engineering field
- Understanding of multiple mobile platforms
- Experience build both Tables and Phones
- Held a Senior/lead position in the past
Benefits & Perks
- Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Great office environment right in the heart of Downtown Toronto with access to the TTC!